See what curvaceous actress Daniella Okeke thinks of women who give it all in bed for a man
Nigerian on-screen diva, Daniella Okeke has indicated that no measure of sxxual joy will keep an unfaithful man from bamboozling.
As indicated by the curvy actress, ladies need to quit going over the edge sxxually to make sure they can keep a man that does not have any desire to be kept.
Daniella stated in her post that no matter the sxx position a woman offers to her man, if he is going to cheat, he will do just that.
She added that women need not cause themselves spinal cord injuries just so they can make a man committed to them.
Her post was well received by many as well. Toke Makinwa and Tonto Dikeh obviously approved of her message as they liked and commented on the post.
Meanwhile, a number of Nigerian social media users have always made funny comments about relocating from the country and seeking greener pastures abroad. And the popular actress also joined in the trend as revealed by a post on her page some months ago.
Daniella took to her Instagram page with a photo post in which she had disclosed that she was in search of a marriage partner and also lamented her Nigerian citizenship.
Okeke said that she was tired of her country and posed a question in which she had asked that who was going to marry her.
She made sure to add that she was only interested in any male that has a red, blue or any other passport but definitely nothing near a green Nigerian passport.
She posted saying: “I need a new citizenship am really tired of nigeria pls who will marry me? Red or blue passport or any other color but definitely not green.. am upset.. #daniellaokeke”
See her post below:
Meanwhile, here are 10 things you probably didn’t know about the curvaceous Nigerian actress and film maker,
1. Daniella Okeke was born on 26 March 1987 at Imo State, Nigeria.
2. She completed her primary education in Delta State, Nigeria.
3. She holds a degree in Fine and Applied Arts from the Delta State University.
4. She mentioned in an interview that she is a lover of luxury cars.
5. She broke into the Nigerian entertainment industry in 2007 and has ever since been featured in many Nollywood movies.
6. She is the Chief Executive Officer of her own company named Dcovi Entertainment Company.
7. In 2013, she starred as “Joke” in Lagos Cougars, a role that earned her the Best Actress in a Leading Role nomination at both the 10th Africa Movie Academy Awards and 2014 Nigeria Entertainment Awards.
8. She has worked with prominent entertainment stars like Monalisa Chinda, Uche Jombo, Benjamin Touitou and Alexx Ekubo to name a few.
9. She has starred in a number of movies including Lagos Cougars, Heart of a Widow and Stronger than pain to mention a few.
10. She also mentioned in an interview that her behind is real and that it is her biggest asset.
What are your thoughts on this?
Kindly share in the comment box below.
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.